Hydroponic plants derive the nutrients they need for healthy growth and flowering from a solution of water and minerals such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Different nutrient solutions will also contain Calcium, Chlorine, Molybdenum, Boron, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese, or iron depending on their purpose.
Traditionally plants get these nutrients from the soil which varies by geographical location and gets depleted over time. This isn’t the case with hydroponics because the amount and concentration of nutrients can be customized to the specific type of plant grown.
Here are our favorite nutrient solutions:
1. TPS Base A + B
TPS Base A + B is an organic and amino acid nutrient blend creating a clean solution for enhanced nutrient uptake. The 2 part solution is available in quart, 1G, 2.5G, and 5 gallon quantities.
The high concentrate solution requires a much lower 2-7ml/gal mix compared to 5-14ml/gal of other leading brands. The complete growth fertilizer can be used throughout veg and flowering stages.
- COMPLETE PLANT GROWTH FERTILIZER: TPS Nutrients BASE AB SET contains everything necessary for a...
- SAFE ON ALL PLANTS: Should be used with every watering from cutting to harvest.
- COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER FERTILIZERS: TPS BASE AB is fully compatible in solution with other TPS...
2. Prescription BlendNo products found.
This 6 part nutrient system is a customized solution created in small batches and developed over years of testing. Though more complicated than 2 part options the included feed schedule takes the guesswork out of the feeding process.
The sustainable stance of the product ties into its simplistic packaging and reduction in the use of plastics. Overall the focus has been put on working with the plant’s biochemistry to develop the best nutrient solution for you hydroponic garden.
No products found.
3. Humboldts Secret Base A & B Bundle
Humboldts Secret Base A & B is a 2 part fertilizer for used for hydroponics and all other growing mediums. It provides a rapid growth of plants from seeds through the end of the flowering process. It contains potassium, calcium, phosphorus, nitrogen, fulvic acid, and Magnesium.
The convenience of an equal mix 2 part solution saves time and reduces the complication of measuring and mixing. The solutions dissolve easily in water allowing the roots to easily consume the nutrients the plant needs.
The mix is ph balanced requiring minimal input of up and down depending on the water it’s combined with. Add parts A and B to the water separately every time you top up your reservoir.
- COMPLETE MACRONUTRIENT PROFILE FOR PLANT NUTRITION: The combination of our Base A & B Bundle...
- EASY-TO-USE TWO-PART SYSTEM: Simple use both bottles at equal rates throughout the entire...
- HYDROPONICS EXCELLENCE FOR ALL CULTIVATION MEDIUMS: Our cutting-edge system excels in...
4. General Hydroponics Combo SetNo products found.
The General Hydroponics 3 blend combo comes in quart size bottles for easy application but the solutions are also available individually in 1, 2.5 and 6 gallon sizes. The solutions are designed to dissolve easily in water making it easy for the plants to absorb.
The Flora Grow solution is for a fast start once the seedlings have established, it promotes strong and healthy growth through the early stages of development. The application can be customized for mild or aggressive growth depending on the growers preference.
Once flowering begins the Flora Bloom solution steps up to supplement the nutrient requirements of the plant. Flora Bloom boosts the flowering and fruiting output . This solution is also great for the sprouting phase from seed to seedling.
Flora Micro provides the micro nutrients plants require at all phases of growth, flower and fruiting. A consistent supply of this solution to the plant will provide the plant with a well rounded diet.
- Gh flora series is the original building block nutrient system imitated but never duplicated....
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs. Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and...
- Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility
5. MasterBlend Master Kit
MasterBlend offers a complete 3 part dry powder combo designed to provide your plants with the right mix of nutrients. Available in 2.5lb, 5lb, 12.5lb and 25 lb, growers get a greater value when buying in bulk.
As a dry powder you’re not paying for water and the 1/1/0.5 ratio mix is bagged and delivered in the same quantities as needed for use.
The concentrated powder is fully water soluble creating a solution that the plants can consume easily and efficiently.
- MasterBlend 4-18-38 Master Kit (3 Separate Components in correct amounts)
- Contains MasterBlend 4-18-38, Calcium Nitrate 15.5-0-0, and Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
- Used by professionals worldwide for optimum plant growth
6. FoxFarm Liquid Nutrient Trio
Fox farm hydroponic nutrient is a 3 pack fertilizer system available in pint, quart, and gallon size bottles. The combination includes Grow Big which is the starter solution for the vegetation stage. This will help your plants get started off right with strong growth in the from seedling throughout the green phase.
Tiger Bloom is for the second stage once budding and flowering begins. This will blend provides the required nutrients that a flowering plants needs to produce maximum size and quality of fruit.
The Big Bloom solution can be used sparingly throughout both phases of growing to promote strong healthy root growth and provide nutrient balance.
- Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom -- The Right Juice for the Right Use!
- Start with Grow Big for abundant green growth
- Switch to Tiger Bloom at the first sign of bud set or flowering
7. CANNA COCO Coir A & B
CANNA COCO is a 2 part mix solution specially formulated for systems utilizing coco substrate. It is available in 1L, 5L and 10L quantities for operations of all sizes.
The 2 part nutrient blend provides the plant with all the essential minerals it requires from start to finish. It’s designed for fast dilution into water and optimal plant absorption.
8. Humboldts Secret Tree Trunk
Humboldts secret tree trunk is potassium-silicate based fertilizer designed to strengthen the cellular structure of plants. The liquid nutrient is available in 32oz, 1G, 2.5G, and 5 gallon sizes.
The solution helps create indoor plants with stronger stalks and higher resistance to stress. and with better branch development. It is compatible with all grow mediums and is designed for use throughout the growing stages.
- PREMIUM POTASSIUM SILICATE-BASED PRODUCT: Tree Trunk features advanced nutrients that will help...
- PLANT STRENGTH: Watch your plants grow by applying Tree Trunk liquid fertilizer. Hydroponic...
- ABIOTIC STRESS TOLERANCE: Tree Trunk is needed to ensure yield stability under abiotic stress...
9. DaKine 420 Nitro NutrientsNo products found.
The Dakine 420 3 part nutrient kit is a super soluble concentrated powder nutrient mix designed for maximum growth and bloom. This long shelf life solution has just what your plants need without the fillers.
The nitrogen and calcium rich Grow blend is absent of heavy metals, sodium and chloride and is designed to kickstart plant growth from day 1. Combined with the Base formula you’re plants will be strong and healthy into the Bloom cycle for a great finish.
No products found.
10. Mills Nutrients Basis A&B
Mills Nutrients is a concentrated bio-mineral designed for use in both veg and fruiting stages. This easy to absorb 2 part solution is available in 1L, 2L, 5L and 10 Liter sizes.
The blend is suitable for any type of substrate whether you’re growing in straight liquid solution or coco choir. Mills Basis provides optimal nutrition to your plants regardless of the watering method you’re using.
- Mills Nutrients Basis is a highly concentrated Bio-Mineral base nutrient designed to bring...
- BASIS is designed so the plant can easily absorb everything needed within a wide pH range
- This two part nutrient is suitable for all growing styles (Soil, Coco, & Hydro) and is...